As mentioned in “How I almost lost my dog searching for the Office 365 Login”, the process of searching for the Office 365 Portal can be a time-consuming and potentially career-jeopardizing experience. By using Code A Site’s Office 365 Login Links page, you save time by being able to select one of the large and easily identifiable icons (like Office 365 Mail) and get immediately linked to your destination. Simplify this process even more by saving our Office 365 Login Shortcuts page as a shortcut on the Home Screen of your iPhone or Android.
1) Pull up the Safari application on your iPhone, and go to the Office 365 Login Links page, or enter the following URL: http://ms365help.com/office-365-login-links.html (trust me, this is the only time you’ll have to actually enter anything)
2) Once you’re on the page, select the Share icon below
3) Select the Add to Home Screen icon
4) You can now change the name that will appear beneath the icon on your home page, if you so choose. It defaults to the page title. Once you are satisfied with these settings, press Add, and the icon will appear on your Home Screen momentarily.
5) Enjoy your new shortcut and all of the time you’ll save by using it!
1) Open the mobile web browser of choice (the browser used in this example is Google Chrome) and go to the Office 365 Login Links page, or enter the following URL: http://ms365help.com/office-365-login-links.html
2) Press the Menu button, and then select the “Add shortcut on Home screen” option.
3) Enjoy your new shortcut to a faster Office 365 Login experience!
Source: New feed